Admission to the programme is based on the promise shown by applicants as indicated by their quality of application, scores on entrance test, essay writing and personal interview. All applicants have to take a computer-based entrance test, which is designed to assess the applicant’s quantitative aptitude and proficiency in the English language.
Eligibility for Enrolment
10 +2 Passed or Any other equivalent degree from any discipline.
Candidates should apply using the Application Form, which is enclosed in the application packet. Application Form duly filled has to be registered with the Institute.
All Applicants must submit the following:
- Duly completed Application Form together with 2 color passport size photographs
- Certified copies of all relevant academic/ professional qualifications and transcripts
- Application processing fee of NRs.
- Admission Procedure
- Candidates will be offered admission based on the Admission Committee’s assessment of the quality of application, scores earned by the prospective student in the entrance exam, essay writing and interview.
- The admission test will consist of English Language aptitude test & Quantitative aptitude test.