idas;Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) (BBA) (in collaboration with IUKL)
Majoring in Entrepreneurship / Finance and Banking / Human Resource Management /International Business / Marketing. The BBA programme is designed to prepare students for employment and future managerial positions in a variety of commercial, industrial and service organizations. The BBA programme is awarded by Infrastructure University Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (IUKL). Students will be registered with IUKL throughout the programme. While the entire course can be completed in Nepal at HCM, students also have the option of credit transfer if they wish to study abroad.
Eligibility for Enrollment
Students who have successfully completed or expect to successfully complete Higher Secondary or equivalent examination before the session formally begins at HCM are eligible to apply. Students who have come from boards other than HSEB or Tribhuvan University, however, must get the authorized letter of certification from either HSEB or Pokhara University to prove that their examination boards are equivalent and that they are eligible to take admissions.
Bachelor of Business Administration ( BBA Fee Structure 2019 )
|Particulars||Sem I||Sem II||Sem III||Sem IV||Sem V||Sem VI||Sem VII||Sem VIII||Total ( Npr)|
Above fee structure doesn’t include:
- Security Deposit Rs 15,000.
- Students Welfare fund 10,000/ Year.
- University Registration Charge USD 156.25 Per Semester.
- Admission Form Charge Npr 1000
- Induction/ Orientation Charge.
- Workshop, Seminar, Presentation, Industrial Tour, Education Tour, Convocation , Special Class/ Guest etc.
- MOE Charge Rs. 1500 Per Year
- Re- Sit and Re- Exam Fee as Per Rule of IUKL
- Security Deposit will be refunded after the success completion of BBA Program.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded.
Click the link below to open scholarship form